Skincare has always been something I felt passionate about. It just fascinates me how a simple product or tip can change your skin for the better. In the past years I’ve read a lot of articles and blog posts filled with awesome, and sometimes less awesome, skincare tips. In this blog post I collected my top 12 skincare tips.
- Incorporate sunscreen in your daily routine.
- All of the moisturizer in the world can’t save you if you don’t drink enough water.
- Exfoliate your skin at least two times a week.
- Cleaning your make-up brushes once a month is not enough.
- Have a make-up free day every week.
- A higher price tag doesn’t make it a better product.
- Remove your make-up every night, even when you come home from a night out.
- Be gentle, don’t pull or scrub too much on your skin.
- Eye cream is important, even if you don’t have wrinkles.
- Wear a hat when sunbathing.
- Test products on a small patch of your skin first to check for allergic reactions.
- Drinking a lot of alcohol and eating junk food will show in your skin, moderation is key.
Do you have a skincare tip you swear by?